Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Play time







I can't get Ivy to play outside. You'd think the ability to run around outside would be awesome. Instead, this is what we get......she's like a lizard sun bathing on the rocks.

We went to Sea World with Casey, Betty, and Brittany the other day. On the way there, we saw buses full of Marines on the freeway. Dylan rolled down his window and said, "Bye Nectarines!" I couldn't correct him. They were nectarines.

And Mikey...he is so special. He got a new scooter for his birthday to replace his old one. This one is an actual Razor, not a Lazer like his old one. Apparently that's a big deal. So, he was scootin' his way around the house and did his first 360. He quickly hopped off with a grin from ear to ear and whispered to himself in disbelief, "This scooter is magical!"
I am doing this blog because of my little ones. I don't want to forget all of the funny things they said when they were little. It's such a brief moment in time......

1 comments:

Clarkson said...

Ivy cracks me up! She's a beauty queen you know!