Sunday, October 5, 2008

Miramar Air Show

Yesterday we went to the Miramar Air Show in San Diego. It was so exciting, and extremely loud! We invited Caz & Betty & my parents to go along with us. All of the kids did really well with the noise. We gave them all earplugs, and Dylan some ear muffs as well. (He's very scared of loud noises.....always been that way). While we were in our car waiting to enter the parking lot, a jet flew over our car. The sound was deafening. Dylan freaked out and held his hand over his ears. He said, in a terrified voice, "I think I need to go home and go to sleep!" He was NOT happy about going in. But once he got his ear muffs, he did fine. Ivy didn't give a hoot what was going on. She enjoyed playing on the bleachers. My mom and dad took care of the girls (Ivy & Brittany) so we could enjoy the show. Mikey really enjoyed it. He kept trying to name the planes/jets that went by. Then they got to explore some military vehicles and planes. It was a fun day! But I realized after downloading the pictures, that at every event or trip, I always take the pictures and am non-existent. Am I the only mom that notices that? All of our pictures are of the kids, some with Rory holding a child, scenery, and then.......no mom. So I'm determined to get into some pictures with my family so I can prove I was there! Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip....one I highly recommend.

1 comments:

Kris Tracy Broc said...

I'm so glad you started blogging. It is pretty fun huh? Sure beats cutting paper and all that crap. I check it often to see what you guys are up to! You need to tell Kristi and Betty to do so as well. Hope you are doing well.
Love Ya
Tray